Thursday, April 20, 2017

Who is Ms. Treasure?

Who is Ms. Treasure? Name:Treasure Tobin City/State: Las Vegas, NV Stage Name: Ms. Treasure Genre: Hip Hop Rap Coke/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper/ Hawaiian Punch/Snapple/Tea etc/: Pepsi Favorite Food: Italian Favorite Artist: Kendrick Lamar How long have you been doing music?: 20+ years How would you describe your music?: Both Conscious and Subconscious and Politically Incorrect What are some of the biggest obstacles you have encountered?: Lack of support from other independent Artist, community and venues not willing to accept hip hop. Do you write all of your music?: Yes I write ALL of my music. No ghostwriting here! What is your inspiration for being in the music industry?: My brother R.I.P. He inspired me as a young child, I wanted to rhyme when I heard him, I wrote my first poem at 6 years old. When you are not in the studio what music do you listen to?: Mostly R&B old school. I really wish that I could sing. LOL. I'm a rapper who listens to the Isley Broithers on a regular. I like so many genres of music, I like classical, like mozart, beethoven, schubert and handel. The likes of Beyonce to Etta James to Awolnation, to Dead or Alive to Trey Songz the list goes on. I really listen to a plethra of music. What are some highlights in your music career?: Producing for a major play and writing for Tony Grant and Trisha Mann-Grant. I won a Distribution competition and have been the featured headline Artist for several Venues. How did you come up with the single you are pushing?: I was inspired by Missy Elliot's I'm better. I wanted to write something that explained that I was going to be the next hottest thing. So when people hear me and compliment my music I really am like "Who Me?" I am extremely humble and blessed from my current success and looking forward to the future. What is your future goals for success?: Movies, commercials, endorsements, directing, writing and being in the depths of the Entertainment world. If you could colaborate with any artist who would it be and why?: Kendrick Lamar, he is one of the G.O.A.T.'s. I love how he does him in his music and there is always a message. The production is great, the lyrics are great it is a full combination of what music should be. He hasn't allowed himself to fall prey to today's style. Aside from that I'm originally from L.a. so it's Westcoast all day!! lol What advice can you give others who may follow in your footsteps?: Do not stop grinding and surround yourself with successful people. If you do not believe in you don't expect anyone else to. Know that there will be ups and downs and accept and expect them both. Where can our readers find your music?: EVERYWHERE!! I am on every music media that does digital download etc. Itunes, Tidal, Spotify, Youtube etc. What are your social media sites?: https://soundcloud.com/mstreasure https://www.mstreasure81.com/ https://www.reverbnation.com/mstreasure?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav https://www.youtube.com/user/mstreasuretv https://www.instagram.com/mstreasure81/?hl=en https://twitter.com/?lang=en mstreasure81/snapchat Contact information: Sean Cheltenham (Aka The Soultan) Indie House Records 702-426-3428 ______________________________________________________________________________ LINK TO SINGLE CURRENTLY PUSHING: "Who Me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment